Wordless Wednesday: Itchin'

Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

15 Comments

  1. Oh, I love it!! Thanks for a delightful giggle to send me off to bed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, when you have an itch, you need to scratch it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A peaceful photograph and beautifully captured! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gaggle of giggles! Oh wait, that's a duck :-)


    Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well if you dont' have hands then a long neck comes in handy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reminds me of dogs after fleas. Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did it have to itch when the photographer is around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Ducky, lol. you should see my duck on my FB page

    ReplyDelete
  9. :))

    a lovely photo! :) soon we too can jump in the sea :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Scratching the itch, but ending up with a sore neck?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.