Wordless Wednesday: Feelin' Blue


Post a Comment

14 Comments

  1. What a beautiful photo...well done
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, great bokeh. I love this shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely sort of blue though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey , nice pic... would you like to follow each other..

    beingbeautifulandprett.com

    Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty little thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandy, what beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beauty! with a very lovely color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. If feeling blue meant I'd be as happy as this picture makes me it would be an entirely different thing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is a very beautiful color.
    The name of the flower please let me know.
    Thank you for a wonderful blog.
    I am looking forward to every day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the sun shine and the flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.