Today's Flowers: Lingering Springtime





Post a Comment

17 Comments

  1. Gorgeous! I love the shadows, too.

    Happy weekend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shadows in that top shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers and I love the shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish me dogwoods would linger longer. I have flowers today too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:32 PM

    Beautiful shot of the dogwood! I don't see dogwood here in central Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  6. bautiful and inspiring, lovely blossoms!

    ReplyDelete

  7. Thanks to the lovely pictures.
    Color of dogwood or white.
    Pink is often dogwood that exist in Japan.
    I am very fond of dogwood.
    But it does not exist in our house. Is sad.
    From Japan.
    Ryoma Sakamoto.






    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love spring blossoms. Lovely photos, Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I like the richness of color in the flowers and the exquisite play of light and shadows in the first, some wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful!
    Love the details in the second pic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. seems like a new flower to me. Love teh center part of it. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice to be looking at your photography again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous....love the work
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two lovely photographs Sandy, thank you. Love those shadows too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The dogwood is beautiful and the shadows cast by the first beautiful flowering tree are exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Shadows climbing the wall reminds me of the song "Me and My Shadow", nice dogwood too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.