Skywatch Friday: And so it Begins...


Skywatch Friday

Post a Comment

26 Comments

  1. Love that golden path across the water, Sandy!! You and I seem to find beauty in much the same things. This is awesome! Hope you have a lovely weekend! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo reminds me of how I miss my trusty camera, and the need to Google a repair shop to fix it--if it's economical. A beautiful image, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully & awesomely shot!

    Aloha, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the warm yellow colors...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sure does...gorgeously
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. And so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful beginning to the day, the season!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truly Great shot my friend

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice shot, the cloud looks it is soaring with the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11:45 PM

    That golden light is gorgeous. What a lovely way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful photo for SWF,Sandy!Thank you for sharing and have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful golden glow.

    http://www.womenandperspectives.com/2013/04/sky-watch-closer-look.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! Happy sky watching.

    My sky.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous7:25 AM

    Beginning of another beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous9:45 AM

    magnifique cet or

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great shot. We had some beautiful clouds yesterday but I didn't have my camera

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a way to start!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Magnificent beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  19. breathtaking photo!

    love it:)

    happy weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely golden sky !

    ReplyDelete
  21. Liquid gold.. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning! I experienced the same sentiments when I saw the sun rising earlier by each day last week, while out running.;)
    Your photography always leaves me wanting more.;)
    Have a great week ahead Sandy,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. One person's sunrise is another's sunset! Which one is happening for you?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.