Wordless Wednesday: Close to the Ground

From January 5, 2013
Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

17 Comments

  1. The one word that comes to mind is Nature! Hope your week is going well, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shot. I like the detail on what I think is a creature of some sort ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that some kind of a leaf?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiny wonders
    Big mysteries.
    Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Either a leaf or....a caterpillar! LOL
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. seems like a snail.
    Beautiful angle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting photo. It is also interesting to read what everyone thinks it is. I wish I knew but it is the anticipation sometimes that is more fun than the knowing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, not sure if it is animal or vegetable but it is very interesting. Well done.


    ReplyDelete
  9. Some kind of bean?
    or is it alive and creepy?

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool macro photo, I can't get down that close to the ground anymore and then get up gracefully...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm with whoever said leaf or caterpillar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought it was a caterpillar but it could be the shell of some bug too, I guess. Regardless, I love the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well Sandy you have ev1 guessing here, and Im no better either, Hope you still posting for Header today, LINEN.

    ReplyDelete
  14. About as close as you can get to the ground and still be living! (I don't even think you were asking, but I vote for caterpillar.)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Sandy, I am back to blogging again, at least I hope.;) This beautiful capture of what I assume is a caterpillar shell, seems so symbolic for the New Year - new beginnings.;)
    Hope you had wonderful holidays; Happy 2013.;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. EXCELLENT - my last two images on my blog are similar to this ...... amazing what we can find if we stop and look around.
    LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.