Wordless Wednesday: Isolated

From December 8, 2012


Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. Very nice. It makes me think of a doll's house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darkness isolates, light incorporates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I wish I had a close up lens. Ha
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting photo. Interesting how some people open their windows or lives for others to see and others have their blinds closed all the time...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot for the day, Sandy, and I do agree with Indrani!! Enjoy your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. rather like how we tend to live compartmentalized. or apartmentalized. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Little boxes of light. Got my WW up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was thinking dollhouse, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very neat, Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. all alone in our terrariums....


    Warm Aloha from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral
    ~ > < } } ( ° >

    > < 3 3 3 ( ' >

    ><}}(°> ~

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with Hilary completely, that was my first impression too.;)
    Have a great week ahead dear Sandy,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.