Wordless Wednesday: Hanging in...

From September 3, 2012
Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

18 Comments

  1. I've had days like this!! He looks a lot better than I do though! Have a great day, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh -- that is so cute. There are times when I know exactly how he feels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Get your exercise doing pullups while you eat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an effort!
    I liked Sylvia's comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So this is how birds hang out? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There have been many times I have felt like this,.
    Great shot!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just a hanin'. Tie a knot in your rope. Makes it a little easier to hang on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hanging on the best it can.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that's just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable little titmouse!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice tweets here my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh that we all had such tenacity just for a few grains of seed...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That could have represented how I felt this past Monday. I usually like Mondays, but this week it hit me like a Mack truck.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Also love your header!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahaha ! is that ever cute !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Delightful little bird! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great pic!

    Oh Boy .... I feel like this little birdie sometimes - everything is upside down and i'm barely hanging on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.