Header Challenge: Across the River

From September 30, 2012
This week's header challenge is "across the river." I haven't been out and about much lately, so I am asking Clyde to stand in for me. He made his way along the Pomperaug River in Woodbury until he got to this tree trunk. Then he decided he was at an impasse and did a song and dance until he realized he would have to go backwards if he wouldn't move forward. So he did. (Maybe Clyde is a Republican. I love him anyway.) Talk of rivers always brings me to this song by REM.

Post a Comment

12 Comments

  1. Great shots!! Clyde is The Man!! but not a Republican, I'm quite certain.
    Love the REM song!! Lots of memories with that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!! So adorable...I just love Clyde.
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous portrait of Clyde. I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW, this is a very lovely photo of a very special tree trunk! =) how fun the dog sang and danced, very interesting! I wonder what the dog was thinking.. seems like he has found his lovely hut or something he regogniced from his genes.. maybe.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny. Poor little Clyde...stressing like that to avoid getting his adorable little paws wet. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your header and the quiet view over the river. Looks like Clyde wasn't ready for a swim!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can identify with Clyde, here. It's funny how some dogs will play in the water, and the water doesn't bother them. Clyde is more like my own dog (and me as well).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clyde is so cute. I always love seeing pictures of him, backwards or forwards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so funny (Clyde's possible politics). Beautiful picture and perfect header shot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well he looks like a country club Republican to me except I'm sure that he is smarter. He strikes a nice pose though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sandy: Love the shot of Clyde. Your reflection photo is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.