Wordless Wednesday: On the Rocks

From September 9, 2012
Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

18 Comments

  1. This really left me wordless !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the textures...!
    Hugs]
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wordless ! can't find out what it is,lol !

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty, deep, rich colors and movement. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great image .... one I could get lost in :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dreamlike it is and breathtaking as well! Have a beautiful day, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wordless, yes but I could hear the sound of the water in that photo.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautifully artful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7:09 PM

    Feels alive.

    Great work. Please have a good Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice feel



    Memories of Autumn


    Aloha from Honolulu,

    Comfort Spiral
    =^..^=

    > < } } ( ° >

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting! I always feel kind of funny commenting on Wordless posts, because by nature they really don't need words. You always pick such lovely and different photos for this meme!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Texture, light, reflections, great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oops. I almost missed seeing this one. Glad I didn't. It's lovely, looks surreal.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great capture - I love to paint and photograph movement.;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.