Wordless Wednesday: And Then He Said....

From Salem, MA
Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

20 Comments

  1. Wonderful shot and caption, Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool photo-love the textures and subjects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice image, I like that timeless atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I great photo. I also like how it looks like a timeless urban scene, except for the MacBook :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol ! modern life !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ... innovative !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a scene out of an European movie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful composition, bricks on the wall and sidewalk, steps, ironwork, bicycle, table, chairs, two guys. It all works, punctuated with some technology.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful!!! Love the light!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it, pity bout the puter, as it dates this pic younger than it looks,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. my gosh, this is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a terrific capture for the day, Sandy!! I love your composition and it does look as though it's from a whole different era! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like this scene. It conjures up thoughts of friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous6:17 PM

    Melting so many different 'speeds of life'. Wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think its nice people can take theirs chairs and tables out like this. It's so friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I SEE their words!



    Aloha from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral

    > < } } ( ° >

    > < } } (°>

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great.;) And I love that they are using a Mac.;))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think that the MAc-Book makes this picture. I did a real double take when I noticed it.

    Thanks for the comment on my photography - have you had time to read any of my words on "my other blog" - you may like them (or you may not!!)

    Stewart M - Australia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.