Wordless Wednesday: Artsy Drive-by

Clyde and I took in some outdoor art in Thomaston, Connecticut, last week while Adella was at basketball camp.
From July 26, 2012
These murals were created during ArtZFest in Thomaston in mid-July. In the words of the organizers, the festival was intended "to bring together our community, celebrate all arts and culture, and boost our local economy."
From July 26, 2012
There's a little bit of everything here, so this coming-together stuff seemed to work out pretty well.
From July 26, 2012
Clyde and I lucked out when I missed my turn for the high school!

Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

17 Comments

  1. Those are really cool!! I think you and Clyde lucked out indeed! have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Through Clyde's eyes. Sweet




    Aloha from Waikiki
    Comfort Spiral
    <(-'.'-)>

    > < } } ( ° >

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great day, and quite a collection of artwork on that wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clyde is quite the adventurer. What a fun wall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the puppy seems very interested..

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the neat graffiti!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great murals Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice wrong turn. Clyde is such a cultured little guy thanks to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to see peoples art work and what better way than to see it with your best friend who can appreciate it as well with a tail wag.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. In my city we have something similar only the murals are done on fabric and hung on street light poles. I love looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. clyde looks like a real art lover! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was fun -- and serendipity!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Colorful and cheerful. A great photo opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love stumbling onto stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love stuff like this and am always thrilled when I happen upon it and I have my camera!!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Clearly, turning one way when you wanted to turn the other can pay off some big dividends. Love this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.