Today's Flowers: A Lily Full of Sunshine

From July 21, 2012

Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. I went to Singapore and they had a new garden where they spent millions. good thing is that part of it is free.Lots of Bougainvilla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love lilies- and thank goodness for their ability to come back year after year without any effort from me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous shot of the lily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lily! Have a beautiful weekend, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Extraordinary color. I don't know what you did, but I sure like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You gilded the Lilly and it WORKS beautifully!


    Have a Sweet Weekend -
    Aloha from Waikiki
    Comfort Spiral
    <(-'.'-)>

    > < } } ( ° >

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your lily -- aren't they wonderful flowers?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my...such texture and subtle color. Fabulous
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely capture with details of shadow too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.