Today's Flowers: Suddenly, Summer


From May 5, 2012
This morning as I sat outside and enjoyed my first cup of coffee, I noticed the pink bougainvilla were in full bloom and swaying beautifully in the breeze. The white blossoms were slower to show themselves. This one obliged me with a photo with my poor little Canon Powershot, which had a sick headache for the past few days. Warm air, clear skies, bright sunshine, and a variety of birds punctuating every minute with a song that says, "Here I am, and ain't that great!" made for a beautiful start to the day.

Today's Flowers

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. :)
    I do love me some bird joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be a pleasant summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your 'take' on the birds' message. I'm actually displeased with my powershot and planning on a new and better camera, perhaps a nikon.


    Warm Aloha from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral

    > < } } (°>

    ReplyDelete
  4. your flower is beautiful and lonely.
    Today was a beautiful warm day Unfortunately I didn't see much of it.
    What I did see was welcoming nd needed for the soul. Rain and dull weather always get you down.
    Glad you day was nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These past few days have been beautiful here too!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have some beautiful white Japanese Irises blooming right now. Beautiful enough to make a bad headache go away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. summer is rushing forward, ready to appear here too. my camera is making funny sounds too...time for repairs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's good to have spring flowers to remind us of all that's good in the world (if not in politics).

    ReplyDelete
  9. An, yes, the birds are returning in force and singing up a storm! Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I miss you and your comments. And I need to write more poems!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.