Wordless Wednesday: Save Your Skin


From April 14, 2012
Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

14 Comments

  1. Ah, save it indeed!! Terrific shot for the day, Sandy!! And do remember to save yours!!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. blue, O BLUE!

    Aloha from Waikiki
    Comfort Spiral

    > < } } (°>

    ><}}(°>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...great idea too!!!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. A must have when you live by the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A true sentiment ...and a lovely blue bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this bottle too. The post made me smile. I'm about to walk my dog and apply ample amounts of sun block to try to save my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely a good idea.
    I also quite like the blue color of the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaaaah!! such a delicious bottle, elegant!! wow!! =)

    It must be the most beautiful bottle I ever have seen!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. AND the photo, of cours, awesome!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need some of that! Really. Although it may be too late.

    ReplyDelete
  11. now we just need a bottle called saved your soul...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good advice.. beautiful shade of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  13. yep..everyday!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    happy WW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.