Just So Good



I found a point of connection with my honors students in The Piano Guys. Many of my students are also musicians who love the passion and feel the beauty of what The Piano Guys do. This point of connection is as lovely as it is unexpected. There's nothing quite like asking a group of high school sophomores to do some work only to hear them ask me to play The CD so they can think (and feel).

This one's a heart-breaker that doesn't let you forget life is a treasure. Breathe well.

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. What an incredibly beautiful way to end my day, Sandy! Thank you! Just what I needed. Have a beautiful weekend!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting, Sandy. I'll watch the nice video later on, with a faster connection.
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I am glad they had this shared experience and that you did too!
    Such fabulous music!
    Thanks
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this music. Thanks for sharing it Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really nice and peaceful. What an interesting thing for your high school students. At son's school the sophomres are unruly savages!! Maybe this can tame them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amei ouvir este lindo som! Acalmou meu coração!
    Abraços e bom final de semana!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aahhh so beautiful. So sad. Truly an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.