Wordless Wednesday: In the Shadow of the Ospreys


Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

19 Comments

  1. My turtles
    like
    this turtle!




    Warm Aloha from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral

    >< } } ( ° >

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Thanks for the smile to take to bed!!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh!!! I love him!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks a little nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my sort of turtle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun photo, we planted some flowers near our resident stone turtle yesterday-see my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The brave laddy is Enjoying lazying out in the sun.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun. Looks like he's having a good time with his reptilian sunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm.. stay quiet you little turtle! or go and hide! :)

    Fun and beautiful photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hear that she's a shell of the turtle she once was. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute. He better be careful that Fish Hawk might drop down there and snatch him.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your photo brought a smile to my face and a chuckle to my heart! Come see my latest snow post--it's different!

    ReplyDelete
  13. bet he and I went thru today at about the same speed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's good to smile with your nice image at the beginning of my day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw, he is adorable. Looks like he's enjoying the sunshine. Thanks for the smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Our kids had little pet turtles when they were young ~ this one is also MY kind of turtle - too cute and LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just love it Sandy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.