Spirit Bear


Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. No matter the awareness, corporations will continue to deplete earth :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid that Ruby is right! So sad it is!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I know and we love our spirit bear
    It needs a place to live

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok done I sent the email to them and emailed my friends .
    They should not put a pipeline where it threatens the oceans and wild life. These poor animals have no where else to go. We end up having to shoot them because they come to live with us.This is wrong.!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will destroy ourselves in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for sharing this. i love these white bears.... I saw a movie on a young man that has done SO MUCH for the spirit bear. His passion is something i bow to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. :((((

    Sad to know that we people are having the smallest brain ever!!!!
    :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.