Wordless Wednesday: Keep Your Hair On



Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

13 Comments

  1. Oh, just the giggle I needed to wind down my day! I love it! Hope your first week in in NC is going well. I'm so excited for you, finally getting to be in such a favorite place! Wonderful!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I meant to say being in your favorite place PERMANENTLY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when that happens :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is definitely a bad hair day!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you keep all your hair what with all the changes going on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. poor doll. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happened to me years ago. Except I didn't have as much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my. that doll worries too much.

    Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Odd...quite odd..lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Comical post Sandy - if you dont worry.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL!

    Better than "hair on fire"


    Warm Aloha from Waikiki
    Comfort Spiral

    > < } } ( ° >

    ReplyDelete
  13. sometimes can be difficult ;))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.