Skywatch Friday: Art is Life is Art






From February 3, 2012

Goodness.  As I wait for my photos and video to upload to Picasa, I am wondering about this photo from a week ago, when all of this down here as a permanent thing was brand new and I was exhausted and not sure I would be able to hold my head above water long enough to compose a sentence.   Waiting for the upload, it seems I have forever to compose a sentence.  (Maybe Cenury Link "high speed" Internet is the sentence.)  Waiting, feeling the chill of night creep around my bare feet, I know I am alive and well and happy to be alive and well.   So happy, in fact, I can walk away from this lame Internet connection and go to sleep.  Be well my friends.  Catch you tomorrow.
Skywatch Friday

Post a Comment

18 Comments

  1. Like a painting! Beautiful!

    Happy SWF.

    xo

    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you are adjusting to your new possibilities...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glorious skies and a terrific capture, Sandy! I'm least glad to know I'm not the only one with slow, pokey internet connection!! The past week has been really taxing on the patience!!! Have a great day!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful photo!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:27 PM

    Wow that doesn't even look real. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This shot is soooo beautiful.
    Take care and stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone is looking for the weekend this week. Beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very very lovely, and I'm so glad you're feeling fine! :)

    Sweet dreams to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just spent a whole day taking pictures with my Fiance

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, it looks like a painting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A slow internet connection is a small price to pay for scenes like this. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - pure magic! This looks like an oil painting.

    http://ladyfi.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photo. Your adjustment to your new place, seems to be going well. I'm glad.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful. I'll bet you slept well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful view!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful view!

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful sky! And when you can be happy even though your computer is acting up, then my friend you know true serenity! I am grateful for Google Reader which allowed me to easily catch up on all your lovely posts, as I have gotten behind. It sounds as if your move went well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.