Wordless Wednesday: As Close as I Want to Get to Snow


From Christmas Tree

Post a Comment

19 Comments

  1. Gorgeous image. I love the translucent elements and the play on light.

    And I agree: I would prefer to keep a distance from real snow as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! nature is full of beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - what a great image.

    I must say that my stone curlews were rather obliging - but I was very pleased with the pictures.

    Stewart M - Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful photo! Snow? That I have...16 inches of the white crap..oops..I mean stuff.
    Ha!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always have a different way of looking at things. I grew up in the snow. I've had all I want!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandy: It will be here really soon, that's for certain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty.
    awww...I love snow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I choose to avoid the snow-all winter long....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I try to avoid snow. But this year we got snow here, like I've never seen before.

    I love your closeness to it though. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing ! very creative !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, Sandy. Snow is wonderful--transforms the world, at least for a few hours until it turns slushy and messy. I treasure perfect sunny days, but I really would miss the lovely, wintery, snowy days that we have once in a while. Enjoy your day. Mickie :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great work, looks like a space craft.lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sandy, I've enjoyed this wonderful composition!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous image and the light is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I agree...beautiful photo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ha!! I love snow.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful capture dear Sandy, I guess the first snowflakes are magical, the last impeding.;))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.