Wordless Wednesday: Family Portrait

From November 2, 2011


Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

19 Comments

  1. I am not sure, is it your pet dog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tracks say a lot. I'm sure it was a happy walk for all involved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Signs of happy togetherness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone was having a wonderful walk on the beach!! Loved the pic!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a story there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very sweet looking..

    ReplyDelete
  7. the photo says it all...man and his dog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd say it's parent, dog and kidlet enjoying the slippery-slidey walk. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This shot has so many feelings to it, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. excellent portrait of lives shared!



    Aloha from Honolulu

    Comfort Spiral

    > < } } ( ° >

    ><}}(°>

    < ° ) } } > <

    ReplyDelete
  11. Foreshadows of things to come here.
    I love the snow when we can wee what has been by, although I found bear poo in our forest walk yesterday! Cheers from Cottage Country!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a neat photo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. NO! SNOW???

    One of our mountains is open for skiing already.
    We have had no snow where we are thank God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice and funny too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great! reminds me somehow of the time years ago when my daughter and I were walking on the beach . She inherits her dad's wide foot and mine is narrow -- she looked down and said, 'our footprints don't even look like we're the same species!"

    ReplyDelete
  16. simple and effective.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.