Wordless Wednesday: Baby It's Cold Outside

Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

17 Comments

  1. Oh, I've been worried about you and wondering if you and your daughter were ok! What a mess!! Great capture though!! So good to see you back online! Hope the rest of your week is better, Sandy!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please take prudent care, and enjoy this adventure as much as you can, Dear!


    Aloha from Honolulu

    Comfort Spiral

    > < } } ( ° >

    ><}}(°>

    ReplyDelete
  3. you must have electricity if you're online and SNOW-amazing this soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That image is so unique Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creatively taken.
    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you have your power back on. It is cold here too. We are in our rainy season. I am sitting here with a jacket, two pairs of socks and I am still cold. Time for a hot bath.
    You... Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prowl is an appropriate term for what a person does when they can't get much above that first rung. Be warm soon! Well as warm as you're supposed to be, don't wanna over do it to the other side now do we!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unique picture, Sandy. I hope all is well now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pic!! Love the reflections!
    Stay warm!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  10. It makes me cold just seeing the snow piled up on the trees. Brrrr I hope you are now warm and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was wondering how you were making out Sandy because I knew you were in CT. One of my cousins lives in CT and her mom told me she'd been without power and had 20 inches of snow, or something like that. BRRRRRR I hope your power is back on. This is reminding me I should check with my cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great shot.. but brrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous6:19 AM

    Wonderful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very creative. Congrats on your POTW.

    ReplyDelete
  15. neat shot! congrats on your POTW!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A great way to show cold! Thought of you last night when the Nat'l news mentioned your 11 day power outage. Hope you are still surviving.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh - and congrats on POTW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.