Wordless Wednesday: Moth

From October 2, 2011


Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

22 Comments

  1. Exquisite capture and not a word needed! Rest well, my friend.

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a shy moth just showing its wings from behind a leaf. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting shot. The moth's wings almost blend into the leaves in terms of the lines and shape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little thing. I can see the scales on its wings. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fragile and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so pretty, I love those night butterflies.;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is kind of shy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool photo, looks like a living leaf

    ReplyDelete
  9. shhh, I think it may be sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  10. In which state are you clothes now ??

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the contrast of the moth wings against the leaves. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great composition.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice shot Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet photography. I love the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Words wont be enough to describe this beautiful moth:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning colors and wonderful composition!

    Thanks for your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I thought it was just a myth :-)



    Warm Aloha from Honolulu;

    Comfort Spiral



    (*)>
    / )
    /"



    > < } } ( ° >

    ><}}(°>

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous11:30 PM

    What an exquisite shot - so beautiful!

    (And thank you so much for explaining about the comments... I had no idea - and was very sad to hear this.)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous9:21 AM

    Nice photo!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great shot! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.