Header Challenge: Moving Pictures

From Jul 6, 2011

From Jul 6, 2011


In the summer when I head south, I set for myself a photographic challenge.  Usually, this challenge has something to do with birds--and everything else.  I struggle to either freeze or capture the movement. Which of course brings to my mind sandpipers and sunset and how everything is moving at the beach--the air, the light, the water, the birds, the sand, the grasses....No wonder this Sagitarrian loves it so. Anyway, here is one of my beach buddies coming and going.

Post a Comment

13 Comments

  1. Love you new header as always and I also love the sandpiper! What great shots, Sandy! Hope you have a lovely evening!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your header as well as the way you've tied to theme to the sandpiper. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to watch these little birds running in the sand from the waves.
    They are full of life and determined to find what they are looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That header challenge is amazing! I love each of the movies you feature.

    Gorgeous beaches and shore birds here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm learning how to make an I-movie! a new challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 shots = Movement!


    Warm Aloha from Waikiki;

    Comfort Spiral


    > < } } ( ° >



    ><}}(°>

    < ° ) } } > <

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent!
    Well done, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandy: Neat look at your take on the theme. I love your sandpiper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never heard off (or seen) the first one, but I love both of these actors so now i am off to google it.;))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous6:49 AM

    Wonderful shots of the bird in the sand.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love sandpipers and you're captured a couple of lovely shots of them. They sure don't often keep still and so they suit your theme perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty, Sandy, with the wave in the background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.