Wordless Wednesday: Out to Lunch

From


Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

15 Comments

  1. So cute. I love the title you gave this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sparkling table set for the bird to pick his choice of sea food for lunch. Great use of the light in this image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this light ROCKS!!!!!!!!




    Warm Aloha from Waikiki


    Comfort Spiral

    ><}}(°>


    ><}}(°>

    <°)}}><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture and title. I wish that were my lunch routine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The surface of the surf is amazing.;)
    Love your new header as well.;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love how the sun looks on the water..very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning photo!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photo Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love that sparkly foam.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photos reflect my years at the bay. Blue herons would sit on my deck. Missing shore birds, now in the desert, almost forgot them. Their call was always "far off" high pitched and always hunting, walking....hunting, walking, I guess they get "fast food."

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your photos reflect my years at the bay. Blue herons would sit on my deck. Missing shore birds, now in the desert, almost forgot them. Their call was always "far off" high pitched and always hunting, walking....hunting, walking, I guess they get "fast food."

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope the bird could get enough fish. Reflections of twinkling waves look like stars in the ocean. I love it! Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the shimmering water in the background and the silver glints! Wow. Fun caption too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, my. What a beauty, Sandy! The light on the water looks nothing short of gray satin.

    Thanks for your recent visit to The Pagan Sphinx and your kind words.

    I don't know how it's taken me so long to add you to my blog (I do follow) so I won't miss another post ever again! :-)

    Be well,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  15. This shorebird is intent on its lunch. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.