Wordless Wednesday: Old Dogs

From Miscellaneous



Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

18 Comments

  1. Oh, I can relate to them!! A delightful post as always, my friend!
    Enjoy!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever!



    Aloha from Waikiki


    Comfort Spiral

    ><}}(°>


    ><}}(°>

    <°)}}><

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent lighting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous photo!!! Love the way the light sculpts the feet!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool dogs...I wasn't expecting toes...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A terrific photo. Great lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice!
    Happy WW to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ....are barking today!!! (how I miss John Candy)

    great post my friend. Soak those doggies and shine 'em up with some coconut creme ok!!!

    Hugs, G

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merecem um descanso para rejuvenecer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous1:29 PM

    I like this a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel relaxed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! Have a happy WW! Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nicely done. Did you teach them to heel? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such beauty in something so utilitarian : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous8:31 PM

    ... are honest.

    Always a safe step ahead and a good Thursday as well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My dogs often feel old. I can't imagine why!

    ReplyDelete
  17. When I read the title of this post on my reader I thought I would see something a little more furry. Ha..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.