Wordless Wednesday: Feeling Beat Up

From Miscellaneous


Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

17 Comments

  1. That's me!!! This made me laugh for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nostalgic image, I always get so many emotions seeing something deserted and abandoned, and often think about who it belonged to once.
    Have a great midweek,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, is this a hint...? Do you need some balm in Gilead?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm...I think that might be beyond beat-up..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. After having my yearly medical exam yesterday I could say this photo is a representation of myself. Ha.. I don't feel as bad as this looks. Looks aren't everything as they say.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never LOOKING beat up though. I'm sorry if you are having a bad week or day Sandy, it will pass. In the meantime, sending lots of hugs.

    www.takeahappybreak.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, it's a very good image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know the feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL

    That's JUST how I feel today!




    Warm Aloha from Waikiki


    Comfort Spiral

    ><}}(°>


    ><}}(°>

    <°)}}><

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love rusty old trucks and I'm not the least bit surprised that you do as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous6:04 PM

    Countless stories behind that wheel, miles probably as well. What a great mean to measure time and life.

    Please have a good Thursday you all.

    daily athens

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sandy: Neat look at the bullet riddled truck
    Love your birds in flight, nicely shown.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh the birds, they make me feel weightless looking at them. Love the truck, things just keep on givin' don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  14. They make interesting subjects of photography.

    ReplyDelete
  15. More hugs!!!

    Happy Weekend Sandy, G

    ReplyDelete
  16. I brake for old trucks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.