Earth Hour: What It's All About

Post a Comment

12 Comments

  1. Earth hour seemed to creep up quickly this year. I'm glad you posted this. That little cub is so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun video, waking up they seem almost human....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reminder. I almost forgot about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My computer is not working presently because of some electrical problem in building BUT this computer won't allow me to download adobe flash player so I can't see so instead, I will google it. I see it on your sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great video--such a cute little guy. Wouldn't it be a "kick" to actually be the one recording this--I want a job like that. Mickie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Earth Hour is my favorite global observance and I sure am taking part this year just as every year.;))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I almost forgot! Earth hour I shall try to think of it! I must!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not to sure he wants to get up!!?? Ha! And a little wobbly!!
    Love this video!! Thanks for the reminder too!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Sandy. Wish we had an earth year, every year but at least an hour perhaps can raise some awareness.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll send you a good thought during the time here on Saturday. Thanks for sharing this Sandy!

    www.takeahappybreak.com
    www.myreallifereviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great video, that little cub is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We missed it by 15 minutes, drats!!! Got tied up with finishing supper etc and forgot. Oh well, we do our best the rest of the year conserving energy in a diligent way. We also sold our cars when me moved here as a green initiative. I was sorry to miss the symbolic gesture of Earth Hour this year.

    Hugs again, G

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.