Wordless Wednesday: Time Stopped

IMG 4857

Post a Comment

24 Comments

  1. oh... so very awesome.

    it is definitely winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dramatic photo, but so beautiful with the snowcrystals.. Ohh so delicious cake houses! Many beautiful photos to see here, since last time I was here..

    Have a nice time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a word needed! Such an exquisite capture, as always, Sandy! Hope you have a beautiful day!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a magnificent photo. I love the crystals floating on water. So beatiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. Something I've never seen. When I lived on the water, it was the Gulf of Mexico, and there were never snowflakes on the water. Lovely. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful waves! I thought it was leaves, not snowflakes on the water tho. . . wouldn't snow melt? I am not understanding your comments above. . . It looks like beautiful big snowflakes on the waves but I still think it is leaves . No matter, a beautiful shot indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah! Are those real??? BEautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really a beautiful image, Sandy. I also think it's leaves but, yes, it looks like snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. is this real? wow! what a gorgeous capture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. never seen snowflakes floating like that. amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the photo. You did a great job with this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!


    Aloha from Waikiki!
    Sorry I haven't been around for a while, but if you read my post on Tuesday I'm sure you understand. Wishing you all the best!

    Comfort Spiral

    ><}}(°>

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have soooo been looking forward to shooting flakes this year! you did great here Sandy! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous10:47 PM

    Great Photo! :-)

    God bless you and have a great week

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous11:46 PM

    Wow wow wow! So gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous3:45 AM

    I've never seen anything like these beauties! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is just incredible but tell me if this is real... I have never seen snowflakes this size before...
    Reality or not, it is enchanting and that does it for me.;))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Interesting shot. I love snowflakes any way presented.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh!! This photo is so amazing!! Fabulous!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  20. sharing the joy of seeing snow flakes. as always... im in envy of seeing snow.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for commenting on my blog.
    I like the title of this entry. It really fits to the image. Great photo.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Yoshi.

    ReplyDelete
  22. One of the most beautiful pictures I have seen in the recent times.
    LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow.. this is awesome! Beautiful, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, wow! like floating flowers on the water.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.