Wordless Wednesday: Zeus, Rockefeller Center


Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

21 Comments

  1. So powerful, love the text below it as well, very poignant.;)
    If I do not get a chance later on I would like to wish you a lovely Thanksgiving,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful example of Art Deco!!! Fabulous!!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can I have been there so many time and not noticed that. If I make it there this Christmas season, I'll be looking for it.
    very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love art deco'y decorations like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, I remember him. I used to date his brother. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. indeed, a wonderful sight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Powerful indeed! I love it! Hope you have a beautiful day and wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving, Sandy!!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen! That goes for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Art Deco Zeus! ;)
    If this was taken on Monday, we might have passed within a few blocks of one another!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely. Funny, I lived in New York for so many years and didn't take full advantage of all its beauty and mysteries.

    Glad you had a great time there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a similar photo somewhere of our visit in the spring.

    love it.

    Happy Thanksgiving to you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photo of Zeus! Thanks for your good comments, I wish you all the joy you can get on the Thanksgiving! :)

    I don't think we celebrate that day here.. Hmm..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic! Happy Thanksgiving Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This must be new. I have never seen Zeus there before. Great!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. that sure shows such power, the mighty zeus!

    ReplyDelete
  16. that is one awesome Zeus!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Decco Dreams!


    "Dividing night from day"


    Aloha from Waikiki

    Comfort Spiral

    ><}}(°>


    <°)}}><

    ReplyDelete
  18. For many, he was God. Good image.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really impressive and powerful Zeus!
    Happy Thanksgiving :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.