Wordless Wednesday: Moss

moss

Post a Comment

22 Comments

  1. The digital age gives us opportunities to capture things we would not have ordinarily taken photos of. Without your title, I would not have known what it was this time. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a tree to me.
    Great pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was a tree too. When I first saw it, the green seemed to be swaying, going every which way, and I thought it was a reflection of my spirit at times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can one get vertigo from a photo? Seriously.. I love the odd angle of this image.. it puts me slightly off balance.. but in a good way. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a reflection of a tree in water or you lying dowe to take the shot which is a bit unfocused
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always enjoy seeing Spanish Moss on trees when I travel further south.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:12 PM

    Interesting angle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so Southern. Ilove seeing the moss hanging from the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice lines and feelings of motion. It feels like I'm laying on the ground and looking up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very special photo, and I like it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ah moss means moisture. we are getting rain right now for several days but alas no moss grows in the desert! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Spanish Moss! Perfect capture, Sandy! Have a great evening!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Moss across no mas toss


    you free my subconscious. Ink blots anyone? LOL


    Warm Aloha from Waikiki

    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful effect, I like this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The detail on the moss makes it look blurry. It's an interesting effect.

    It's also making me think of warm humid weather, which I sometimes miss.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The moss can make the tree a very scary thing to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You know, that is a very exotic sight for me and have not sen this since my time in the US.;)
    Have a lovely midweek,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your image provokes memory, of things that speed past, no time to really cherish . But your images suggests a place to remember, childhood swings, riding fast on my bike, running on the beach and waves coming in, then rushing away. What comes first are childhood memories. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a lovely perspective in your photo. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  20. the perspective makes me a little dizzy...lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! That is so eerie looking! BOO!

    ReplyDelete
  22. very cool .. spanish moss is so other worldly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.