Wordless Wednesday: A Very Good Morning

fishing

Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

23 Comments

  1. love the shadows and solitude

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so peaceful. The contrast is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so calm and so beautiful...that walk in the sea?
    really a beautiful morning Sandy...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful morning colours, great silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! Love the texture in this photo!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice silhouette. I can imagine being in that scene in the morning, the sounds, the slight chill, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So peaceful. Lovely job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great start to the day.
    Lovely capture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just imagine the sound of the waves. music to my ears.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely, perfect in B&W.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So peaceful. I love the light and the depth.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the light in this shot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was up before the crack of dawn today. When looking out the windows with dawn breaking I felt like I was seeing an ocean too. The windows were sweating so much from the contrast of the cool inside air hitting the hot outside air. It is taking all morning for them to dry off enough to make any sense of the view.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a big fan of silhouettes...and sparkling water. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want my whole day to be like that.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect for today...August...





    Aloha from Waikiki :)

    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like a wonderful morning! What I wouldn't give to be at a beach right now!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How did I miss your post today???? I love it and the light on the water is breathtaking! What a way to start the day! Enjoy your time away, you'll be missed!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fascinating image, Sandy! Those waves are very high!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful, serene shot. I'd love to be right there, right now.

    Hope all is well Sandy, sending lots of hugs, G

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a wonderful way to start the day. And what a wonderful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  22. what a pleasant walk by the beach, so relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  23. On this father's day, the father of your student who died will be feeling as lonely as the man in your photo.

    In my church, on this day, we pray also for the fathers who have lost their children.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.