Wordless Wednesday: Taking Care of Your Friends

IMG 2976

Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

20 Comments

  1. I love it! Definitely the biggest laugh this morning! Just the kind of care we all need! Terrific capture as always, Sandy! Thanks for the fun! Have a great day!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. watching our behind-a role for spouse and our dearest friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:55 PM

    oh my goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Animal week at GiGis!




    Aloha from Waikiki

    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! interesting shot for that title, Sandy -- they seem to do it a lot better, :)

    wishes,
    devika

    ReplyDelete
  6. The zoo shots too are good...the first took me some time :)

    wishes,
    devika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, how cute is that.;)) I love when they groom each other, in some way this makes them look so human like.;))
    Have a great Wednesday,
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the fur on that golden one.
    so cute..until they eat the bugs they pick off. they lose me there. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think we all need friends like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boy could I use a friend like this!! Ha!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww...funny, but also sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wish my husband would take cAre of me this way lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aren't friends wonderful? This is a cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  14. so precious! happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. nature cares. - i think this will best describe this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  16. yes, we should always do that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.