Wordless Wednesday: A Helluva Town

st. john the divine

Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

27 Comments

  1. A helluva town it is indeed! What a great shot for the day, Sandy! Hope your week is going well! Enjoy!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh this is great! Very nicely designed.Looks like Toon Town :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a giant picked up a town and put it in his pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah I upgraded my firefox software and now it works on your site and I can see the photos-fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super find and capture my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:35 PM

    wow, that is just stunning! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Fabulous!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  8. how cute! that's truly one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what si fantastic! St. John's huh?

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great photo, Sandy! And the title is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's brilliant.

    and you so make me want to visit a city.
    I was in New York in late February...
    but am nearest to Toronto. I should go...
    these photos are so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like someone's toy box. Nice details.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great shot Sandy and I love the title.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome shot and detail. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a great find, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The skyline (past and present) is a cathedral unto itself.

    Where did you find this? I'll have to look for it next time I'm near St John the Devine.

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow! i wonder if they molded it or carved it. but looks more like its molded.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow -- nice shot. And as others have said, lovely tribute to the old skyline.

    ReplyDelete
  19. awesome! very art deco (I hope, before I embarrass myself). I'd love to see the larger part that it is on. it's a great switch on gargoyles.

    got your number, will call!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm not one who is inclined to go to cities... But your right! it is one neat concrete wilderness adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very nice shot. It almost looks like something you'd find built out of sand on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic! The town with her buildings like playing cards! Beautiful image, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just love little architectural details like this. You know that some workman sweated blood on this making it just right.

    ReplyDelete
  24. cool!






    Things have been CRAZY here! Check out my Wednsday post if you can


    Aloha from Waikiki

    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the buildings going in all different directions. I wonder what this symbolizes.

    ReplyDelete
  26. That's very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  27. You always find the neatest buildings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.