Skywatch Friday: Through a Glass Darkly

IMG 2473

Skywatch Friday

Post a Comment

30 Comments

  1. What an otherworldly feeling this reflection has, it feels so full of meaning.

    -----------------------------------
    My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only echo what Robin has written. Marvelous capture! Mysterious, creative and very moving. Hope you have a great weekend, Sandy!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one Sandy. I can imagine someone curled up with a good book glancing out the window.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great composition!
    Ominous or hopeful with the light intruding in the lower right corner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome reflections!
    Great capture Sandy.
    Happy weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like how 'glassy' the reflection is in the window. And the gray atmosphere makes me want to peek inside. Nicely done--thanks for sharing your eye,Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. makes me want to peep through that window! Enticingly good picture.
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so clever. It is such fun to find a treasure where you least expect it. Happy SWF.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:43 PM

    cool composition, has a bit of a somber mood.

    happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful photo...I imagine someone standing there; looking out and watching me. I can almost make them out...but then when I really look all I see is reflections.
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous5:57 PM

    A glimpse of sky in reflection - great shot and I love that old weathered building.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect title for this shot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great shot and reflections. Love the composition too.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can tell you gave this shot some thought, nice reflections, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sandy: Wonderfully shown and shared. True for now, then face to face.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the shadows, makes it mysterious

    ReplyDelete
  17. otherworldly is right




    Aloha from Waikiki

    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sandy, these is a well thought entry. Love this one. Happy weekend!

    SWF~Dark clouds

    ReplyDelete
  19. Strange Mysterious and nice capture!


    Pixellicious Photos

    ReplyDelete
  20. but there is also light there...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sandy this ones speaks to me in such a lovely, lovely way

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great image.cI love reflections.;) I recently posted a picture of a midsummer sunrise reflecting in the neighbours house windows.;)
    Have a lovely weekend,
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just a glimpse of clouds but still a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I hope the ghosts can't get out.

    ReplyDelete
  25. i like seeing old american houses. specifically the windows. there are some american inspired houses around the country here as they once occuppied the country.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very nice composition, Sandy.
    Beautiful Sky Watch post!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful capture of the reflection from the lovely window. I like the composition of this photo.

    Have a good weekend.

    Alexander
    Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love this.
    The more I look at it, the more I see,
    am drawn in...

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the texture of the cracking, peeling paint.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.