Wordless Wednesday: They're Alive

IMG 2124

Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

34 Comments

  1. Anonymous2:48 PM

    I miss the ocean sometimes... exactly for this reason. It's alive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Walking on the beach and finding these is the best there is! And, yes, it's alive! Have a great day/evening, Sandy!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely shells, actually nature is always a great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A word in your shell like, a great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try not to walk on them!
    Maggie

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful colours they are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful and very inspiring! Especially now with that awful oil spill coming to shore!!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Even the rocks they atach themselves to are alive...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sea shells are always picturesque. Are these pipis, do you eat them?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry to hear about your student. Taught us a lesson indeed!

    Roses, White Dude, and tiny clams...wherever you take us,
    we see the divine..

    Aloha from Hawaii


    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  13. those are such beautiful shells. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice photo of the shells!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a cool photo! i love all the different colors, all are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i must admit it took me almost a minute to figure out what it is. nice.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is impressive to realize that they are all "alive". it's a great close-up photo, too. I first just saw the texture before I realized what they were :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Sandy;

    Wow...looks delicious esp when cooked.

    This is a first class edible seashells in our place and is very expensive that only the rich could afford to buy in large quantities!

    Nice photo Sandy!

    I have an award for you in my place, please claim..thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab shot, great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i always see ehat Wgat us near

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So did you eat some?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely shells, amazing photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. and so pretty... I am so far removed from the ocean and big water in general, that it took me a while to figure out what all those lovely colors came from.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've not seen such a sight. Very pretty. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the soft colors! I bet this is pretty as a desktop background!

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh Sandy....i remember my brazilian city...Maceió....the beach, sands....these are everywhere, there

    congrats


    http://graceolsson.com/blog/2010/05/you-are-the-sunshine-of-my-life/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Reminds me of the tongue twister - "She sells sea shells on the sea shore".
    great capture

    A passionate traveller

    ReplyDelete
  29. beautiful picture Sandy! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is a fantastic underwater shot of the small creatures of the sea, Sandy.
    Well done, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love this pile of living shells!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.