Wordless Wednesday: Reelly Now!

IMG 2016
Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

32 Comments

  1. Anonymous2:27 PM

    You reeled me right in with this one! Love the black 'n white; brings out the best of the light and shadows in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I have an old reel that looks just as old and worn out as that one. It is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Learning to fly fish is most definitely on my Bucket List!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha .. so where's the creel?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a fan of fishing, I am glad someone else helped me realize what kind of reel it was.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandy you have achieved a beautiful black and white photograph! Well done!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure what it is....... but it makes a good photo!

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reel-y impressive. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice, without doubt, but you need a fly rod.

    ReplyDelete
  10. CUTE duckies, then this reel...
    you are MY kind of warped :)



    Aloha from Waikiki


    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice shot my friend thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a reel good photo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just standing there at the ready...
    Saying, "Hey doesn't anyone want to go fishing?"

    ReplyDelete
  14. cool black and white, you see the design elements in a common object.

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice...just went fishing the other day...caught 25 fish and thants no fish tale...

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a very nice shot cause its tricky standing beside the other posts. If you don't know a fishing reel you might think it was something else.
    Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very beautiful B&W composition, with an original subject.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nothing like an open face spinning reel that has been well used. Lets go fishing is what I say.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mechanical things go well in monochrome.Did you catch any?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I reely don't know what this is. Must be something to do with fishing. I think the monochrome looks good though.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Took me way to long to figure out what it was.... now I wanna go fishing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great black and white shot. I was just going to accept it as an interesting piece of machinery, until I read the other comments and realized what it was. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  23. the composition makes it intriguing! and of course i know nothing of fishing!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Smile! Good pun, great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  25. You took that from a great angle.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cool shot! Love the b&w and the composition.

    ReplyDelete
  27. i love black and white shots, the older the better, specially family photos.

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh, this is good. It took me minute to realize what it is.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.