Wordless Wednesday: Lily Got Here Early

IMG 1949

Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

37 Comments

  1. Wow! Fabulous shot!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:24 PM

    There's an interesting face in the larger leaf... sleeping, I think.

    Awesome photo. Every little pucker in the leaves is captured in sunlight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In a way, it looked like a carved jack o lantern to me. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a happy gorilla face. :) Nice capture Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely formation of the leaf. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that photo is truly fascinating...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an unusual photo. When I just glanced at it I thought it was footsteps in mud. I know that is a stretch but you gotta think of it like my mind works. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  8. like a lily dipped in ink...

    gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic capture, Sandy! Why am I not surprised! Incredible! You are having a good week -- at least photography wise!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sandy: It looks like Lily has on a cute hat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The texture of the lily against the water is amazing! It almost looks like a relief carved into a smooth surface.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a face the way the leaf is lying. Very interesting.

    Happy WW! Come check out some of my photos of Disneyland & California Adventure at night: http://tinyurl.com/y5j3m8l

    ReplyDelete
  13. How did you take that shot?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous! Super shot.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It has so many levels!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It looks like a mask. what an unusual leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a great shot!

    If you have time please do drop by and visit my Wordless Wednesday! Thank you!

    Hope to see you there,

    Sassy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice capture. Interesting color and shape.

    ReplyDelete
  19. An unusual shot. Liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I see a sleeping face too...how fascinating to gaze at.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very interesting photo! I like the way the light shines on the reflected cerations at the edges. It also reminds me of some ancient crustacean, floating on the water. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great picture, very stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  23. An unusual but beautiful photo! It has me thinking of frogs hopping all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  24. A fantastic shot well composed. Love your perception and controls of the camera.

    Alexander
    Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

    ReplyDelete
  25. A touching photo, there's is something very emotion filled about it

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the lighting. It almost looks metalic.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a different point of view. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Surprisisng image, at first sight you wonder which parts go up and which go down!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a beautiful pic! Love it and wish I could take shots like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. mi imagination gave me a sight of a dragon head afloat the waters

    ReplyDelete
  31. It reminds me of bronze armor.. with a fierce expression. Beautiful capture, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  32. The insects taking the sun seem to view it as a resort barge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.