Skywatch Friday: Good Morning, North Topsail Beach

IMG 1989


Skywatch Friday

Post a Comment

46 Comments

  1. Oh my! What a fabulous picture!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful place to start the day-great photo. my hubby from texas has ancestors from bertie co., NC. will have to visit some day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely .. tranquil .. so very inviting I could see me there, camera in one hand, coffee in the other

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Daryl! Love that golden path on the water! Talk about heavenly!! Gorgeous capture as always, Sandy! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful morning scene! I am jealous!

    I was recently at the Olympic beach on he north WA coast and was hoping to catch a sunrise above the beach BUT it rained hard all night and all day the next and we left a day early after the clean up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Almost makes me want to get up early.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Breathtaking, what a shot!!!

    Happy Earth Day Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That certainly is a beaut, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoy your photographs of Topsail so much Sandy. This one is a stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous Sandy and for me you have captured a tangible spirit of the
    serene.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful sunrise picture. So special

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sun is a harbinger of possibility, Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous shot. Lovely outlines.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome shot, so beautiful! Happy weekend!

    Another Sunset

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful peaceful scene. Happy earth day.

    ReplyDelete
  16. remember the picture ON Yhe BEACH

    ReplyDelete
  17. I bet it was a very good morning!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jeepers I need to set the alarm and watch the sunrise more. Nice job! Very dramatic sunrise.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  19. Greetings!
    Happy Earth day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful sunrise! Great capture as always, Sandy. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sandy: What a beautiful morning.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, Sandy! This is Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. My my, you were up early. This photo was worth any loss of sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful photo. Love the silhouette of the boardwalk.

    ReplyDelete
  25. That is such a beautiful photo Sandy, love the mood it sets.

    ReplyDelete
  26. What perfect light!

    ReplyDelete
  27. There's nothing everyday about a sunrise... except that it comes every day!
    How spectacular!
    Enjoy a wonderful weekend, Sandy!
    ...and...
    Thanks for dropping by!
    ~Maria

    ReplyDelete
  28. So now I have another place I must visit ~ North Topsail Beach ! Beautiful. For now I will daydream...

    ReplyDelete
  29. A thrilling scenery, Sandy! Excellent image for Sky Watch!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wonderful place that you have now made live in my heart too...but a crab HAS ALICE! LOL!






    Aloha from Waikiki


    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  31. the flare captured brilliantly!

    ReplyDelete
  32. That sun flare is spectacular! What a great catch...I love the grasses!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Anonymous7:24 AM

    Beautiful, Sandy. The shadows strengthen the light as does the reflection. The reeds (trees?) balance the composition.

    ReplyDelete
  34. hej Sandy

    how are u=?
    nice to see again, your sky...congrats

    ReplyDelete
  35. A shinning star of glory sinking into the sea, only to rise again with the birth of a brand new day.
    Your shot is stunning, Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow makes me wish i saw this lovely sight in person my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love it when a photo causes a sharp intake of breath. This one did that for me. Beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hello Sandy....
    What a beauty this image is.. excellent Sky Watching..

    ReplyDelete
  39. Anonymous2:01 PM

    The way the individual rays expand the glow simply warms me from the inside out. This one is a 'waking up' of the very best kind.

    ReplyDelete
  40. That's a beautiful view to wake up to. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  41. Sandy, it is does look like a wonderful scene to wake up too!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Beautiful composition and colours.
    Luiz Ramos

    ReplyDelete
  43. Que j'aime cette photo !
    Paix , méditation...
    Une grande beauté !

    ReplyDelete
  44. Beautiful capture ;-)
    I thoroughly enjoyed ALL your images from Topsail Beach.
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  45. whew! I'm exhausted scrolling down after all these comments! I'm beginning to get back to my RSS feeds after the break from moving. And I see this gem! It's totally gorgeous and just exudes peace and tranquility. The flare is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.