Happy Easter!

IMG 1871

Post a Comment

24 Comments

  1. All the best to you and your family Sandy for the holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Sandy Carlson, and family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The phrase "elemental goodness" popped into my head as soon as this loaded. Maybe the undiluted beauty of primary colors and the simplicity of a cardboard carton was what did it.

    Or maybe it was the photographer. ;)

    Happy Easter Sandy, hope you have the best possible day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess I have to echo Mojo as I so frequently do, but he expresses so well my own thoughts. Love the rich colors and the simple box as well. And I surely have a great appreciation for the photographer!
    Have a beautiful, Happy Easter, Sandy!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOw lovley!
    A Joyful and Blessed Easter Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter!! Those eggs are so vibrantly colored. Love them!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never thought of taking a photo of the colored eggs in the egg carton but it was to your advantage this time! Beautiful! Happy Raster and may blessings be yours in abundance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a beautiful Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet you had fun coloring those eggs. I wish you a Happy and Blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful deep colored eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what rich colors, love your easter eggs photos...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Easter eggs and the joys that come with Easter should be loved by all. Good luck for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sandy, I wish you a Serene and Joyful Easter and Easter Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy easter sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Easter to You Also !! Have a Great time ahead !!Unseen Rajasthan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, I like this photo. The colours are so intense.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sandy: It's great to be back and see your neat photos again.

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW .. now those a colorful eggs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such rich colours! I hope you had a joyous Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous2:49 PM

    Lovely and lively! These colors rejoice.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Eggsactly what I needed to see! I hope you had a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I don't think I've ever seen such deeply colored eggs. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.