Wordless Wednesday: Fill me up

IMG 0855

Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

50 Comments

  1. That is trippy. I haven't figured the whole thing out yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nicely done .. love the two side pieces and the design.. and the light peeking through

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful composition! I love the two side pieces, too! Terrific shot for the day, Sandy! Have a great day!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great illusion photo, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a roschbach ink test, but I like the designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mysterious. I have to keep looking and I'm not sure what I'm seeing. Very cool.

    Dismal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Somewhere in the space between.

    This is magnificent Sandy. Truly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I admit it took me a while...but I finally did see the subject of this photo. CLEVER!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the lines and shadows.. just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shot! I am not so sure but I suppose the big ones are clay pots?

    Happy WW and thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sandy that is so beautiful. I love the way you set this up with the pottery pitcher in the middle and larger piece on each side.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent composition and lighting. I like the paterns too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a well composed shot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beauty in black and white....Creates an even more artistic feel this way.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely. I took a while to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really a great effect in this very fine composition, Sandy. I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  17. the lighting is just excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful picture. I really like the still life, and the combination of soft textures and sharp lines in black-and-white.

    ReplyDelete
  19. looking at that photo made me feel like I've already been drinking. Then I decided it was two huge pots with the small one between.

    Funny how it took a minute to see that.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like that natural "framing" formed by the two pots ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Different. And beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow - that's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW!!

    Great shot!

    Kisses,

    Irina

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice job -- well composed.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very, very nice! Love the colors and textures...

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's a lovely photo, very atmospheric! I'll confess that I haven't had much coffee yet, so I think I must be missing something, reading the other comments here.

    I'm not seeing any optical illusions, at least I don't think...? It's two large vases side by side, with a pitcher in the gap...? It doesn't look as if they've been fired yet.

    I'm not trying to be a drag, and I think its a great photograph. Having that much depth and shadow with the use of one color is mind blowing. But the other comments about it being trippy, making people feel as if they've been drinking...

    Seriously, what am I missing? I feel like I must be being really dense. Anyway, wonderful photograph! Truly, and congrats on the post of the week mention :-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. A real lovely photo! Says so much!

    Allison
    Well-Read Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the way you elicit thought with your wonderful images and evocative titles ... always the teacher aren't you! Marvelous post ...
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anonymous11:35 AM

    This one is mesmerizing... my mind rolls it around like a marble, long after I look away.

    My WW for today: When life's river takes you under, hang on to your paddle!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very nice! Congrats on Post of the Week!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I endorse everything that has been said so far .. absolutely wonderfully composed picture . The monochrome speaks volumes !!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the lighting, line, texture, etc. Great capture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very beautiful!

    I linked to you in my "The Very Best Of Wordless Wednesday" post, http://www.goodbadandgottahave.com/2010/02/very-best-of-wordless-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  34. pretty pretty shot! so artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great capture! Very artistic. Happy WW.

    Mine are here and here.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Lovely! And so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great depth of field it is awesome if you stare at this long enough you get lost in it!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I looked at this photo for a long time. It got me thinking. I saw a lot of things there. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  39. .. love the two side pieces and the design..

    Work From Home

    ReplyDelete
  40. Very Very cool shot!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.