Wordless Wednesday: Drawn in the Sand

IMG 0462

Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

41 Comments

  1. What a wonderful find. I would feel so blessed if I had found this. I feel blessed that you chose to post this. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing the beautiful details in our universe-the world of nature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bravo bravo shot sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy...
    Nice one, took me a while to realise what it was. A good black and white...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely monochrome shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic; I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an amazing capture! you rreally have an eye on photography!


    u may view mine here

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's a great find for WW.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely to ponder. Our sand is snow right now. Isn't the world magical?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply amazing and beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this shot - I just want to stop and look at it - I also feel the sand :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sandy! Lovely shot & setting. I am extremey busy preparing & packing for a 2 months entimental journey to my homeland (Philippines) and Southeast Asia. Will be leaving by next week. We have many great beaches and islands in the Philippines and hopefully find something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So very cleverly cool!

    ReplyDelete
  15. that feather gets around....from my beach/blog to yours!


    Aloha, Friend


    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sandy, It is a beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Excellent photo. Like a Zen garden.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is SUCH a great shot, I HEART IT!!!

    Have a great WW!!

    Here's mine a Doha, Inland Sea 'Dinner'

    ReplyDelete
  20. You already know how much I love this one. It's beautiful girl. Captivating even.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love how dramatic this photograph is! It really is pretty spectacular :) Great WW!

    http://im.about.com/b/2010/02/03/wordless-wednesday-get-creative-with-your-own-icq-avatar.htm

    ReplyDelete
  22. *two thumbs up* Sandy. A powerful image.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very creative - looks like snow!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The sand glistens like sugar. I like the perspective you used on this shot. Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You've turned something ordinary into art.Amazing the way a camera can make take a closer look at the wold around you.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great find and capture. I really like the simplicity, and detailed texture of the sand. Very minimalist.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So silvery soft and fragile.. just like life!

    Wonderful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I may have said it before but I will say it again...I need to look closer at the little things and your great photo reminds me of that.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow - I really love that image. I can feel the whisper of the sand revealing the feather.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I was thinling about Ice and Snow, when I saw the sharp edge.

    Maybe it's the winter here that made me think so.

    Great entry

    ReplyDelete
  32. Anonymous3:02 PM

    Words don't do this one justice.

    selāh.

    Mine is dedicated to my sister, today. A candle in the window of life.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Lovely shot. I love the beauty that can be found in the details of everyday life.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love photographs that expose the beauty in the tiny details of our world. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.