Skywatch Friday: Mom and Dad's Flag

IMG 1164

I've posted flag shots for Skywatch before. I don't mean to be a bore--it's just that the flag for me is different every time. This is a shot of my parents' flag outside their home. It's a new one, and it looked and sounded so beautiful to me on a quiet winter weekday afternoon when we were freed from our duties at school to honor Presidents Washington and Lincoln. One helped form and the other helped save our nation. They were brilliant, audacious men. It would be great to honor them by agreeing a sensible way to preserve the health and well-being of our nation. I live in hope.

Skywatch Friday

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Anonymous9:44 PM

    It's a BEAUTIFUL shot of Old Glory against lovely blue skies!
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the design of your photo-very cool and wonderful colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely framed. Happy weekend Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.