Wordless Wednesday: Tickled

IMG 0466

Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

25 Comments

  1. You knew I would be tickled pink with this great photo capture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:59 AM

    great composition

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job -- the curves in the feather are terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you already know what I think of this one. Left me breathless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent composition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. tickled white? fun photo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, fanciful and delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This photo is truly the epitome of "tickle'!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! and, yes, definitely the epitome of TICKLE!! Started my day off with a giggle! Thanks, Sandy! Have a great day yourself!!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous picture! I'm feeling ticklish now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful photo. It is truly a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful but were you not tempted to give it a pink hue? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tickled MY fancy .. its so lovely .. did I mention I also have a thing for feathers? Actually I think the things I dont have a thing for is the shorter list ...

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great photo! That feather has been tickling for quite some time or has been in a windy flight! Very nice perspective and composition!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So simple and yet so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A great monochrome shot. I agree with Slyvia K. Looking the photo, can't help but giggle. Thanks for making my day lighter Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brilliant snap! Tickling indeed

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a nice pattern! Wonderful image, Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks so graceful! Hard to imagine it being a du8ll feather. . .

    ReplyDelete
  20. hahaha... just dont tickle me with that when im sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute! My kids love to collect feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow macro, mono, wordless this has it all Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Delightful photo ... made me smile ;-)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  24. surely this tickles!

    ReplyDelete
  25. awesome capture!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.