Wordless Wednesday: Forever

bwflag

Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

28 Comments

  1. Nicely captured! Almost like the breeze was at your command making those ripples form so perfectly. Great contrast too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting in black and white...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long may she wave proudly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will try to stay hopeful too !

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless America!! Happy WW:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. where has our color and vitality gone? Still hopeful, inspiring, lovely!




    Aloha, Sandy

    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfectly rippled. I like the close up and the b & w.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely contrast. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It really is beautiful in grayscale like that. The borders of the lines and stars are striking, and of course unmistakable in any form!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice shot :)

    http://whenhekissesher.wordpress.com/2010/01/27/pale-and-glittery/

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes, it really grabs your attention in b&w.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Old glory looks very b-old. Life is not always black and white but I'm beginning to appreciate the contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you add the caption to the photo!

    Mariposa's WW

    ReplyDelete
  14. Unusual black & white study.
    I like it.

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice shot. I like the B & W.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous11:57 AM

    very creative B&W; nicely made!
    jeff.
    Plain Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the red, white and blue in black and white! It's a grand old flag even in b&w.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well done!!!! I salute you both!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Interesting in black and white. And the title is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice one for black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Delighted to find your blog during Wordless Wednesday :)
    myladydujour.com

    This makes my heart swell with pride :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Don't think I would have thought of it as a b&w but I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I didn't see this! It's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.