Wordless Wednesday: A Primary Need to Relax

VT

Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

55 Comments

  1. Somebody somewhere was fighting over custody of that concrete coffee table while singing "Surry With The Fringe On Top" in front of Ira!

    Oh. Sorry. Every time I see a round occasional table like that I have flashbacks.

    nice shot! clever title too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that red rocker! Looks like the other two fold down to be suntan chairs????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the "primary" colours.. a perfect setting for three. Though my mind wants to place a purple, green and orange chair between them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be difficult to relax in those colorful chairs. Color excites me. They look so inviting, like a party waiting to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The red rocker is gently calling "Yogi, Yogi".

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photo - those bright chairs really stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't those chairs look great in red, blue and yellow?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I could certainly relax here!
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  9. How inviting is that? Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. clever...primary need to relax-yes especially this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A perfect place to sit and google!



    Aloha, Sandy


    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these type of chairs! And the multiple colors - this looks very inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. seems refreshing to be sitting there and that refreshing background of greenery...:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome shot! I'd love to be there with a couple of friends, relaxing & laughing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cheerful chairs. What a lovely setting to just sit and enjoy the scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great image. I wish Adirondack chairs were as comfortable as they are great looking.

    And even more importantly today - happy birthday!!! I hope it's a wonderful one, and an even better year.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous3:28 AM

    so colorful composition. i prefer the red one.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the colours of the chairs, especially the red. It would be lovely to sit here and enjoy the view.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Since they are in different colors the hole photo made me smile - colors have that effect on me.

    MB

    Ps.
    Please feel free to get the award from my blogg, I want to give it to you also - I will write your name in the post now - I want you to have it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great work, and it looks like a wonderful place to relax with that view. Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous7:19 AM

    Happy Holidays and have a great Wordless Wednesday!

    http://www.momspective.com/chewy-chomp/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cool chairs! I love the colours. Sure way to relax.

    Alexander
    Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your subject line/caption. That's wonderful!

    The colors are magnificent against the concrete, the stone and the mountains. Where is that? Looks like a peaceful place.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the primary colors for the chairs! Looks awesome!

    Allison
    My Wordless Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a serene scene... especially with the coming mist covering the mountains. I'll go for the blue chair with a cup of hot choco anytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh add a fire to the table pit and I'm there,:-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. This does look relaxing kick back, nice warm fire the smell of pine, google me a map will ya!

    ReplyDelete
  28. nice colorful chairs. most of the time it's not nice to combine three colors, but here, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anonymous9:15 AM

    Loving this. Just the spot for a relax and a chat.

    ReplyDelete
  30. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDY!!!

    HAVE A GREAT ONE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. That looks so relaxing. Great shot. I see someone wishing you a happy birthday so I'm guessing it's your birthday, ha. Happy Birthday. I hope you have a wonderful day and year.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the chairs, and that view is pretty spectacular. ~ Calico Contemplations

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very cool. I like the primary color theme. If the table had a Mondrian theme this would be perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. First - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    Second - GMTA .. I had a similar shot, seriously!, set to post today and rescheduled it for some autumn leaves ...

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Anonymous11:30 AM

    Love it! Makes me want to grab a warm drink and settle in with a good book!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very relaxing and inviting!! lovely shot.

    T is for Tram...and TP!

    ReplyDelete
  37. The primary colors are eye catching with the natural scenery behind them.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Definitely the red rocker---but I'd turn it around to soak in that view! What a lovely shot!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'm getting the impression it's your birthday! Happy, happy day!

    Love the colors and the composition. Like Robin said, too bad the chairs are as comfortable as they are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Coffee and a newspaper to go with the seating area please.
    Maybe a doggie to give the occasional tummy-rub to.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I feel like just taking a nap now! haha!

    happy WW!

    http://jifphotojournal.blogspot.com/2009/11/wordless-wednesday-waiting.html

    ReplyDelete
  42. Fine colors in this photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Anonymous3:08 PM

    A very happy birthday to you.

    Have a fun filled day.

    Smile Please.

    ReplyDelete
  44. hi, happy WW!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  45. *ahem*

    You're missing your own party you know.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Happy Birthday!
    I lovely picture, a lovely place to just sit. Since it is your birthday, you can have first pick on chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  47. What a perfect title for the picture!

    Is it true, today is your birthday? If so, Happy Birthday. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Sandy: Neat photo and I love the mist in the background. I'll throw in a Happy Birthday just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  49. So, two Adirondacks go into a bar, and ask the red rocker, "..."

    (Well, it worked in my head.)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Nice colors of the chairs, a beautiful image nicely composed.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I work with children, and I bet when 3 children see your three chairs, they will fight over wanting to sit on their fav coloured chair.

    ReplyDelete
  52. this looks like such a fun place to hang out. my grandparents used to have chairs like these; of course... not in primary colors. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.