Skywatch Friday: Night Watch, Advent

IMG 0099

Skywatch Friday

Post a Comment

42 Comments

  1. So cool... when I do that I get either an all blacked out shot or it blurs ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear Sandy


    I was out and came back home ...
    a bad surprise waited me but everything its ok, now...
    a sky different...but not less beautiful...congrats...
    have a nice day
    graceolsson.se/mittliv

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so the best time of the year for night shots. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *applause*
    Nice work! You know I'm a big fan of night shots, so this is right up my street. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spectacular night shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderfully festive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful shot, Sandy! I love night shots, but haven't really gotten up the courage to try one, but our neighbors Christmas decorations are so lively that I think I'm going to have to give it a try!

    Have a great weekend!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Magical and inspiring. . .I love the lights this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely shot, Sandy, and the first Christmas themed one I've seen - just in time for me to put up my decorations this weekend. have a good weekend.
    Janice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely capture!
    Smiles and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  11. great shot, it's difficult with nighttime lighting

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful shot, Sandy!


    My entry

    ReplyDelete
  13. like your star capture...it's quite heavenly :)
    have a most wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful and magic... :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nicely done! You must have used a tripod or you've got a rock solid stance.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your eye & talent shine like that star. I MUST get a tripod...


    Aloha, Friend!


    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sandy: Neat night sky with the Christmas star.

    ReplyDelete
  18. that is so chrismassy. very festive and a fab capture.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Sandy, a big star - perfect against a dark sky. Have a nice weekend, Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful picture.Big star against a dark sky

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sandy I think you are a STAR as well as all your posts

    ReplyDelete
  22. You were at the right place at the right time, to capture this great sight.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful capture! I've been meaning to take an evening walk with my camera to capture lighted displays but haven't done so yet. I'm sharing my warm beach sunset views from earlier this week at Sacred Ruminations this week ;-)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous7:04 PM

    I really miss seeing the Christmas lights... thanks for posting this, Sandy. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  25. The little spiraly lights under the star make it look the star sits in a fountain.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderful nighttime capture!

    ReplyDelete
  27. A lone star in the night sky reminding us truly of the advent of the star of Bethlehem and of its portend.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely, hope I can learn to do it sometime! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wonderful night sky shot.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely decoration in the dark!
    Great shot, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great shot Sandy. Meaningful night watch. Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Like Christmas magic. A very beautiful shot Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  33. It's the time of the year for such pictures, nice done.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful work Sandy!
    Have a great weekend and of course Merry X-mas :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Merry Christmas Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh how I like this photo, Sandy!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  37. very lovely! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wonderful shot of the Christmas star. I love seeing the christmas lights.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Very beautiful and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  40. beautiful lights!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.