Wordless Wednesday: All Star Girl

sneakers

Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

41 Comments

  1. Neat! Took me a second to figure out what angle you shot this from. And when I did, all I could think was how much I'd like to have been a fly on the wall when you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my little All Star, too!
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great shot. And Mojo's comment made me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. I like the pink socks.

    Blast from the Past

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet she's a star in more ways than one. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Strangly affecting...


    Aloha, Friend!


    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting all-star shot! I can imagine how fun it must have been framing this one...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great one Sandy!
    Worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your little allstar is cute from any angle :) Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful perspective, Sandy! I like so much this original shot.
    ***
    About NOTAV, I'm passionate in the campaign because I fear the ancient pretty villages full of art in the Susa Valley will be disfigured by the TAV construction; moreover, it's a sort of odd photos collection for me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fantastic shot! you must be on all four taking that one!...lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute - and also very styled!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a nice shot - and unusual. I like Mojo's comment also.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love it. It makes for a very sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sandy: Neat shot, amazing that the tennis shoes are moving back to an older style.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great shoes and I love those socks. Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  17. This brought a smile to my face this morning. cute! cute! I also noticed that my feet are in the exact same position as I type this.

    Who would have thought to capture that? Only you and your fabulous, creative imagination. I've missed you while I've been on a sort of hiatis from blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Now that is one unique and fun photo. Well done Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is a fun snap!

    happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sandy this is terrific, it reminds me of when my girls were young!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very creative - provoked feelings and smells of sweat filled gyms, varinsh finished gym floors and basketballs strewn around.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cool (oh wait, do they still say cool?)sneaks

    ReplyDelete
  23. One "Star" of a post

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those look like busy feet, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  25. what a cool pic! love the detail in those converse all stars

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great shot I love those socks!

    ReplyDelete
  27. My daughter favourite shoes. I'm getting her one next month on her birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great shot. So still - she must be sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  29. In the limelight :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. A great feet.

    Yes, I know - groan :-)

    ReplyDelete
  31. i actually miss wearing all star. last time was when i was still in college.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I know these shoes well...daughter has them and wants some more (in goofy colors) for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  33. cute cute; memories of summer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.