My World Tuesday: Enduring Distortions

IMG 9923

My World Tuesday

Post a Comment

46 Comments

  1. Begs the question, is "enduring" a verb or an adjective in this case?

    Nice photo either way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative. Good job. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I hope anyone looking at the photo hasen't had toooo much to drink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo, very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! I like the effect and guess it can be interpreted to mean many things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with everyone else, Sandy. It's a great shot and very creative. Beautiful building!

    ReplyDelete
  7. neat photo - i love the destortion, very artistic!

    ...Ruby door is the perfect background for...

    ReplyDelete
  8. great effect in this shot..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandy this is superb. I love the distorted affect from the reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's really cool. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a creative post. Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have felt like my world has been like this lately. Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great shot, fascinating effect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Creative and a cool photo.
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh.. I like that. It reminds me of a fun house.

    ReplyDelete
  16. cool reminds me of those fun mirrors in a carnival where you look crazy. we sometimes see ourselves that way when we really aren't...

    ReplyDelete
  17. very creative, nice shot

    Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely facinating photo!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really is a fascinating photo, Sandy! And I love reflections!
    Fun post!

    Have a great week!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fun photo! It seems the building has gone to the funhouse LOL

    I like this surreal photos of yours, the ones that let us see something not-quite-as-usual...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Clever photo ... love this ;-)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sandy: My how your reflection show such a distorted view but a clear reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous11:55 PM

    awsome idea!!

    very nice indeed..

    ReplyDelete
  25. Impressive slide show, Sandy


    Aloha, Friend!


    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  26. There used to be LSD called window pane, now I know why!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very fine creation, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Terriffic shot Sandy, I get giddy just looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  29. That's a clever picture.

    ReplyDelete
  30. not the usual view. it adds an artistic view of the building similar to the fish eye effect.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is a great capture of (I think) a reflection in slightly warped gass to give that distored look! Very creative photo,

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh Sandy that's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  33. That's kind of twisted, milady.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Reminds me of Hundertwasser.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great shot! It's like being in the hall of mirrors!

    ReplyDelete
  36. i agree with LadyFi. looks like a funhouse mirror shot! very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  37. i agree with LadyFi. looks like a funhouse mirror shot! very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.