Wordless Wednesday: A Marriage

Celebrate

Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

48 Comments

  1. Don't they look great together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. is something to celebrate...beautiful capture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect pair. Girl, did you ever make me thirsty. Isn't it too bad we rarely treat ourselves to a good bottle of wine when we aren't too busy to sit and enjoy each and every bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. delicious shot! Wish I had a reason for some bubbly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can feel my nose tickling. Great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mayeb it is a marriage but it is one that won't last!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect shot. I love it! Happy WW:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your picture. Let's toast a marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandy: Neat capture in time, great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent picture, Sandy. Now I'd like a glass of medium sweet sparkling wine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous1:03 AM

    Sandy that is a beautiful shot it should be with the pro shots for the bride and grooms album... top notch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. b/t you and the bubbly?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mmmmm ... bubbly!

    Happy WW! Have you ever been on The London Eye? If not, here are some photos of what it is like: http://tinyurl.com/yll4225

    ReplyDelete
  14. That reminds me of the wine that we used for toasting. Forgot the name but it's delicious :)

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you suppose they know that couple bubbles on the tongue ;) Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a delicious capture. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous1:52 AM

    Salut!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely and romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great photo. I assume the double-meaning of the title is intentional :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. is something worth the cheer's! lovely picture, it bespoke something needs celebrating!

    eng

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice sweet champagne! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  22. cheers My dear Friend! Lovely capture!

    ReplyDelete
  23. They look made for each other!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pretty picture but my first thought was that you need alcohol to get through marriage. Oops.

    Wordless Wednesday - King of the Field

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great photo!

    I'd like some bubbly right now, please and thank you. :<)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nothing like a little champers to celebrate a wedding or an anniversary. Nice shot.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Who is in that bubbly marriage? ;pf

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anonymous5:03 PM

    While a bottle of champagne is synonymous with celebrating, alas, sparling wines give me a headache. Good thing for me that there are so many wonderful NON-sparling wines, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anonymous5:04 PM

    My "k" key appears to be on the fritz! hahahaha! sparKling. There. I managed it.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely! I've never seen a shot quite like that one.

    Stopping by on my first Wordless Wednesday :o)

    ReplyDelete
  31. cheers!

    perfect match =)

    http://jifphotojournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Excellent! Cheers and good wishes

    ReplyDelete
  33. a glass and champagne - a marriage made in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wonderful post !! This is lovely !!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Now that's a refreshing picture.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your usual bubbly self, I see. ;) Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great shot! Lots of bubbles... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  38. That's a great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Anonymous2:58 AM

    interesting analogy!! loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Beautiful shot, Sandy! You would love Sleepy Hollow! thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.